Apply for a grant
Lets see if we can help you?
Application Form & Guidance Notes
These notes are here to help you provide all the information required so that Trustees can come to a decision about your application.
Please read these notes before progressing to the application and also ensure that you have explored and considered ALL sections of our website.
Please note the following when applying for a grant:
- All form fields are required.
- Your application must meet our criteria - live within 15 miles of Blackpool Tower and be under the age of 25
- If your application is successful, you will be sent an email as soon as possible after the meeting which will include terms and conditions for your acceptance.
- If further information becomes available after you have submitted your application but prior to the Trust meeting, eg receiving the result of your funding application or needing to change details on this application, you will need to contact us to let us know about this change.
- Trustees do not enter into any communication about rejected applications nor is there an appeals process.
- Once you submit your application, you will recieve acknowledgement via email within a few min confirming receipt of your application. Should we require further information we will contact you by email.
Other Ways to apply
Whilst we would prefer you to complete our online form, you can also write to us using the address below.
Gerry Richardson Trust